Delphyq is a real-time strategy and tactics game that puts you in a “mastermind” position where you analyze the situation, choose the missions, evaluate the available resources, gather intel, and plan the attack. However, planning is nothing without tactical execution, and in Delphyq, micro managing the actions of your entire team during combat is critical. Giving instructions to each of your units in a squad and coordinating their actions are made possible by the game’s “Live/Pause” mechanics. This allows for edge-of-your-seat action where you can act and react in any given situation at any given time. As the mastermind in Delphyq, you determine your fate.
Set in an alternative Universe where corporations rule and will stop at nothing to maintain the status quo, you lead a team of unique individuals, bonded together by a common philosophy, to go against the fabric of society they live in.
Our Aspirations for Delphyq
- With Delphyq, we aim to deliver compelling gameplay tat features:
- Realistic combat
- Intelligent AI
- An engaging storyline
- We hope that Delphyq can provide the gratifying single-player experience that is rare these days.
- Delphyq is inspired by the classic strategy and action games such as X-Com, Jagged Alliance, and the original Rainbow Six series that defined the genre in the past 20 years. We hope that Delphyq can, one day, be mentioned as one of the classics that paved the way for future games in the genre 20 years from now.
- “Q”AI that acts and reacts the same way you would both in defense and offense
- Unique “Corkboard” UI where you plan your next mission like a mastermind
- Cover Mechanics that are simple, intuitive, and effective
- Go-Codes to coordinate your actions to the letter
- Unique Class Abilities and Weapon Mods that provide the opportunity to approach each mission with different strategies
- Varied missions that offer different player experiences: stealth, defense, and all out offense
- All-original art assets
- 7 - The number of people directly involved in the development of the game
- 35,000 - Lines of code so far as of November 2016
- 10 - The number of months it took to develop the first playable Pre-Alpha Combat Demo which received very positive feedback at IndieCade 2016
- 0 - The cost to download the Pre-Alpha Demo releasing soon!
Raymond Onglengco : CEO / Game Director / Game Designer
Paul Graham : Writer / Game Designer
Jordan Cox : Producer / Game Developer / Game Designer
Dave Espineda : Senior Developer
Xander Cruz: Developer
Gian Empino: Concept / 3D Artist