https://www.delphyq.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/Build-Update-201002.jpg 500 800 Raymond Onglengco https://brwallc.com/delphyqstaging/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/logo-w.png Raymond Onglengco2020-10-12 08:43:552020-10-12 08:53:00Delphyq Build 201002 Patch Notes
Here are the latest patch notes for Alpha Build 201002, released today, October 12, 2020 (For previous patch notes, please visit this link).
- Redmark Five, the tutorial level, has been updated for optimal player experience.
- We’ve finally added a Restart button to allow for restarting missions from your Insertion Point. Say goodbye to reloading the entire game to retry a level.
- We’ve revised those player and enemy unit’s health bars to center the class icon on top of the unit.
- Improved enemy units hitbox, making them easier to hit.
- Reduced vertical spread of gunfire, allowing for less bullets missing their targets.
- Player Units now automatically switch to Assault mode when the Reinforcement timer starts. No need to stealth through a mission with alarms sounding off. Get your team out of there!
- We’ve reworked the behavior and UI of Health and Power Stations.
- Player Units now become invulnerable for a short period of time after being revived.
- Added instructions for cancelling toggled skill.
- Added a tooltip to mention how to double right-click to Sprint! Should save tons of time for navigation.
- Added a Crouch and Cover Tutorial
- Updated Targeting and Cover tutorial
- Updated some tutorial descriptions
- We have a new level for everyone to try out! CODE BLUE is Centra Corporation’s medical and research facility responsible for producing enemy automatons.
- Skyline has some added pocket rooms to help players plan flanking routes around enemies.
- Added additional tooltips for the Mission Planning Phase.
- A 3rd Ability slot can now be unlocked after 3rd mission
- Intel distribution for missions have been reworked.
- Intel Filter states in Mission Planning Phases are now saved. You can now re-enter the Planning Phase without having to redo your filters!
- Fixed an issue where enemies can control hacked doors.
- Subtitles for the available cutscenes are now updated.
- Doors are no longer visible when they’ve been opened.
- Redmark Five, the tutorial level, now has complete and appropriate Fog of War.
- Uncollected Objectives now properly show their icons on the Mission map when when in the line of sight of a player unit.
- Color of invalid waypoint path now changes to Red.
- Fixed an issue where the Assassin can sprint while Invisible. This wasn’t intended in design.
- Fixed some bugs where units were receiving the wrong damage values.
- Fixed player units accuracy on moving enemy targets.
- Fixed some line-of-sight issues on Redmark Five Helipad Area.
- Fixed an issue where gaining an Objective Intel reveals all the Objective Intel in the Mission map. (Steam Key Access only)
- Difficult to get into cover in some objects/areas.
- Gunshot SFX are not affected by volume settings.
- A minor issue where player units are slightly inaccurate on reaching their target destination waypoint.
- Drastic inaccuracy of CQS at point-blank range.
- Sniper’s shooting animation causes it to start floating.
- Skyline still has some seldom issues on AI pathfinding. (Steam Key Access only)
Stay tuned for more updates in the coming weeks.