Here are the latest patch notes for Alpha Build 0.2.4, released today, November 5, 2020 (For previous patch notes, please visit this link).
First of all, we updated our versioning syntax to simplify recognition while still representing an incremental update. Internally, it meant better identification of production processes and easier interpretation between our weekly updates and bugfixes.
- We’ve improved the accuracy of the CQS unit, for both players and enemies, which resulted in an overall better experience in encounters and firing exchanges.
- Fixed a lot of cover issues on all the playable levels. Better cover interaction and better accessibility.
- Fixed an issue where units restart their aim time after popping out of cover. Need to fire ’em off quickly now.
- Fixed an issue where Player units were shooting outside of their EWR (Effective Weapon Range).
- Gunshot SFX are not affected by volume settings.
- Sniper’s shooting animation causes it to start floating.
- Skyline still has some issues on displaying door highlights. (Steam Key Access only)
Stay tuned for more updates in the coming weeks.