https://www.delphyq.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/Build200724-Patch-Notes-Blog.jpg 500 800 Raymond Onglengco http://www.delphyq.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Delphyq_Logo_horizontal-variant_white-300x96.png Raymond Onglengco2020-08-07 03:28:582020-09-03 04:45:38Delphyq Build 200724 Patch Notes
Here are the latest patch notes for Build 200724, released today, August 7, 2020 (For previous patch notes, please visit this link).
- Planning is now saved on the Corkboard. No need to redo your planning if you leave and re-enter the Planning stage of a mission.
- New Tutorials for Collecting Objectives and the Minimap and Mission Plan.
- Tutorial topics are now all revealed when you skip the Tutorial
- All Tutorial topics now have appropriate and relevant info
- ‘No Power’ prompt now appears when Support’s Group Heal and Tech’s Power Transfer abilities are automatically disabled due to having insufficient Power
- The Reinforcement Timer shouldn’t be triggered now without any Enemy Units looking at Player Units
- All Interactable objects (objectives, terminals, stations) are now fully functional and can be properly interacted with
- Intel collected from the previous mission is now carried out to the respective mission’s Planning stage (Corkboard)
- Icons of all Objective intel (known and unknown) now appears when entering Player Units’ line of sight
- Doors are now hidden when opened
- Effective Weapon Range of downed/ bleeding out Player Units are now hidden when pressing Left Shift
- Incomplete cutscene subtitles
- Difficult to get into cover in some objects/areas
Stay tuned for more updates in the coming weeks.