Here are the latest patch notes for Alpha Build 0.2.5, released today, December 1, 2020 (For previous patch notes, please visit this link).
This build marks the start of our work on new unit abilities! Try out the new abilities that can now be queued for units during loadout.
- Added new abilities:
- Heavy Unit’s Remote Turret – deploy a turret to a target location that would fire at the Heavy Unit’s target.
- Tech Unit’s Autonomous Turret – deploy a turret to a target location that would fire at the nearest enemy unit in its range.
- Sniper Unit’s Camera – deploy a camera to a target location that would allow you to see any activities within the camera’s vision.
- CQS Unit’s Hologram Decoy – deploy a hologram of your unit that enemies will fire on, making a perfect decoy to redirect enemy fire.
- CQS Unit’s Smoke Grenade – a throwable that can conceal your operatives preventing visibility from enemy units.
- Improved door interaction and cover utility. It’s now easier to hack, open, and close doors and take cover on door jambs.
- Fixed door display issues on Skyline
- Code Blue still has some issues in correctly displaying intel during its Planning Phase
- Gunshot SFX are not affected by volume settings.
- Sniper’s shooting animation causes it to start floating.
There are still more class abilities in the works, so stay tuned for more updates in the coming weeks.