Here are the latest patch notes for Alpha Build 0.2.6, released today, December 9, 2020 (For previous patch notes, please visit this link).
We have deployed more unit abilities to test out.
- Added new abilities:
- Sniper Unit’s Stun Shot – stuns a target for a moderate period of time.
- Sniper Unit’s Short-Circuit Shot – disables an enemy unit with a mini-EMP that also fires electrical waves to other enemy units nearby.
- CQS Unit’s Extra Armor – the CQS can now gain a buff for extra armor while behind cover.
- Infiltrator Unit’s Stealth Dash – allows the Infiltrator to Sprint to destinations without making noise. Coupled with the Invisibility ability, this makes them a true infiltrator!
- Heavy Unit’s Energizer – an absorption shield that converts damage taken into power and health.
- Support Unit’s Adrenaline – temporarily suspends any running debuffs on a unit, while giving them a short speed boost, allowing them to move closer to their destinations.
- Adjusted all Player unit’s standing pose when popping out from full cover to avoid hitting low cover in front of them.
- Added descriptions for all the new abilities.
- Corkboard issue where all intel are already displayed, without even collecting them in missions.
- Corrected tooltips for Rescue Protocol ability.
- Fixed an issue with Energy Shield ability that allowed it to be activated no bleeding out units.
- Fixed an issue that prevented enemy units to target player units with the Energy Shield ability applied.
- Fixed an issue where the Pulse Detector ability asks for a target.
- Fixed an issue with the Camera ability to look like it’s floating in the air.
- Code Blue still has some issues in correctly displaying intel during its Planning Phase
- Gunshot SFX are not affected by volume settings.
- Sniper’s shooting animation causes it to start floating.
There are still more class abilities in the works, so stay tuned for more updates in the coming weeks.